Education is the best defense against bed bugs. At Rose Pest Solutions, our staff understands how distressing an infestation of any kind can be. We're here to protect you and your family and give you peace of mind.
It's important to remember these key points when asking yourself "Do I have bedbugs?":
- Don't assume any bug bite is from bed bugs.
- Physicians cannot give a positive diagnosis of bite marks by examining them, so do not rely on this to conclude whether or not you may have bed bugs.
- If you've looked for bed bugs and have found no evidence, these creatures could still be there. They are cryptic, survivors, and can easily go undetected.
Here is some information on what to look for if you suspect bed bug activity:
- Dark flecks or spots on your mattress or box spring
- Insects in the seams of your bedding or mattress
- Linear patterned bites on your body
- Translucent insect shells (shed skins) on or around your bed